Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Humor: Secret Recording Of CHRC Staff Meeting Discovered

Found it on the "What Do You Believe?" blog. With all the recent scandals involving HRC investigators (hijacking someone's internet connection to post provocative messages, editing hearing transcripts etc) - this conversation looks almost real...
MALE 1: Man (or Woman) I need a coffee. I was up all night posting on Christian and Neo-Nazi sites.

MALE 2: Hah! As if there’s any difference!

FEMALE 1: Any luck?

MALE 1: Yeah, I got this so-called “normal Alberta housewife” to admit she wants to bring back slavery!

MALE 2: Was her name “Alberta Eve”?

MALE 1: Yeah! You know her?

MALE 2: Uh… That was me, actually. Sorry … So I guess you were “Hitlerhadtherightidea88″?

FEMALE 1: I object to men dominating this conversation!

MALE 2: Oh, I’m really sorry. Please, go ahead…

FEMALE 1: I have nothing to say at this time. I just wanted to raise my objection.

MALE 2: As is your right, of course.

FEMALE 1: Stop treating me like a child. I am a woman, not a girl.

MALE 2: Please, please forgive me. May I lick your boots, mistress?

FEMALE 1: Later. Anyway, I just remembered. Last night I was online too, and I got an Albertan construction worker on record demanding that white men be permitted freedom of speech.

MALE 2: Jesus Christ! Wow! I hope you got a screen shot!

FEMALE 1: Of course. I think we can get “Agent Jadewarr” to pass this on to those <bleep> Zionists he hangs around with. … By the way, when are we going to have them rounded up?

FEMALE 2: Well, they still serve their purpose, for now. And, I’m sorry, but was that construction worker called “Heil Harper”?

FEMALE 1: Yeah, you know him? … … Oh. … … I see.

FEMALE 2: Yeah. That was me. Sorry. … So I guess you were “Deathtoniggers571″?

FEMALE 1: Yeah. [sighs]

[Unanimous groaning]

MALE 1: How the hell are we going to get Canadians to start hating each other!?

FEMALE 2: Does anyone know how to make a bomb?

2 comments:

Mrs. Ashe said...

This is not meant as a "comment" per se, but you should go to YouTube and watch the satire:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHPX10xzlMc&NR=1

there is also a part 2....

Leonard said...

Those are great! That bald potz in the white shirt (in part two) looks just like Warman. They may not last on You-Tube for long so if you want to keep a downloaded copy - use this great tool.