Saturday, September 27, 2008

Plenty Of Reasons To Vote Liberal & Other Humor

Ever wondered why would anyone vote Liberal?
I’m voting Liberal because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don’t start driving a Prius.

I’m voting Liberal because I’m not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep inmates who should be on death row, alive.

I’m voting Liberal because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as THEY see fit.

I’m voting Liberal because I believe Liberal judges need to interpret the Constitution to suit fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.

I’m voting Liberal because I believe that illegal refugees and government give-aways to foreigners is a great way to grow a nation.
Find more reasons to vote Liberal on the Officially Screwed blog. If you want a lawn sign - the Marginalized Action Dinosaur Blog has a wide selection of "vote Dion" signs. And don't forget to tune in for the new shows brought to you by the CBC this fall. Check the Blazing Cat Fur Blog for a complete list:
(5) Canadian Civil War Crimes: the brutal repression of the FLQ Francophone freedom fighters

(4) Ottawa Report: running the country and designing society is a job for the ivy-walled university clique. 1 hour a week we make you feel disempowered and insignificant.

(3) Canadian War Crimes III: from Ethopia to Afghanistan CBC expose’ Canadian Forces links to US Imperialism

(2) DeGrassi High: The multicultural social problem of the week resolved in a teen drama by the collective left-wing consciousness of CBC staff writers.

(1) Little Jihad on the Prairie: The zany antics of sleeper cell- redneck culture clash.

1 comment:

Marginalized Action Dinosaur said...

Vote Dion,


Nyet!!!!!!!

:)