Wednesday, October 1, 2008

40-Days For Life — Converting Hearts And Saving Lives

From the "Ground Zero Reports":
We were at the mill doing sidewalk counseling this morning. The manager came up to us and said, "i want to see what you're giving out"...I showed her gladly and she asked for a package. I gave her one and she walked into the building. I left for Mass but a couple of my friends stayed...and what happened next is pasted below! I believe a life was saved today! I asked St. Therese to save a life, I really think she has! Woo hoo!! We are going again tomorrow morning and Friday. - Nicole.
And that's not the only occasion, when faith and truth, love and the gospel of life convert a mother's heart and save a baby's life. You too, have a chance to make a difference. There are pro-life vigils taking place in Ottawa and Halifax. Is any of them close enough to your home?

And don't forget about the Life Chain, a peaceful witness of the gospel of life, which will be held is this Sunday (October 5) in over 120 cities across Canada. So if you can't attend the 40 Days For Life Vigil, make sure you show up at the Life Chain in your home town.

No comments: