Friday, May 30, 2008

Mild Recession? Fire The HRC Bureaucrats First!

If there's really a "mild recession" - how about firing those 15 guys first?
One thing that surprised me was just how many government bureaucrats are working on my file. I obviously knew a few -- like Shirlene McGovern, my interrogator and fellow YouTube TV star. But then I started counting: there were fourteen people working on my file, plus a pair of mysterious initials!

In alphabetical order, here are "my guys", as I have affectionately come to call them:

1. Gerard Dale
2. Nichole Daugherty
3. Heidi Draper
4. Jennifer Drover
5. Pardeep Gundara
6. Dave Haynes
7. Donna MacKinnon
8. Charlach Mackintosh
9. Shirlene McGovern
10. Michael McQuaid
11. Marie Riddle
12. Kathleen Samuel
13. Tara Tkachuk
14. Wendy Wong
15. “L.B.”
Those 15 sure know how to keep themselves busy. I bet their pay is slightly higher than a minimum wage. And I bet their "operating" expenses are even higher. Firing those 15 alone would save Alberta government a few millions. Shut down the star chambers from coast to coast, show the door to all the seat-warming parasites that work there, so the money could be used to reduce the tax burden on our businesses - and this will be the last we hear of a "mild recession".

No comments: