The Campus Pro-Life Movement
The *must* attend event for post-secondary pro-life students of the year!
Pro-life Apologetics, Campus Advocacy, Networking
Learn how to effectively run a pro-life club!
Meet pro-life campus leaders from around the country!
Receive training in defending LIFE on your campus!
Excellent speakers including:
- Jose Ruba: Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform www.unmaskingchoice.ca
- Barbara Farlow: Mother of Annie Farlow www.AnnieFarlow.com
- Dr. John Patrick: www.JohnPatrick.ca
- Angelina Steenstra: Silent No More Awareness Campaign www.SilentNoMoreAwareness.org
- Kristan Hawkins: Students For Life of America www.StudentsForLife.org
September 25th - 27th 2009
*Begins Friday afternoon at 2:30, ends Sunday after lunch at 1:00
One student registration fee of $130.00 (includes room, meals, and airport pick-up/drop-off)
It's a pity that the symposium takes place on the same weekend as the ECP Conference in Halifax, so I won't be able to attend. But if you live in Ontario or anywhere else where Toronto is within reach - don't miss the opportunity.