And, for the first time, there will be a 40-day vigil here in New Brunswick. Great job, Peter Ryan and all those who helped him to organize the vigil. New Brunswick, which has been facing tremendous pressure from the pro-aborts over "clinic" abortion funding, in in dire need of our prayers. Vigils will also be held in Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto (downtown and Scarborough locations), Kitchener and Winnipeg. That's 8 locations - the most we've had in Canada so far.
SoCon or Bust blog:
During these unified efforts, participants witnessed countless blessings from God:Let us be there. Let's ask the Lord to heal our country and our nation. Let's pray to end abortion.
After so many years of legalized abortion, many people of faith are experiencing a renewed sense of HOPE!
- Over 200,000 have joined together in an historic display of unity to pray and fast for an end to abortion
- More than 70,000 people have taken to the streets, forming peaceful 40-day prayer vigils outside of Planned Parenthood centers and abortion facilities
- Reports document 1,561 lives that have been spared from abortion — and those are just the ones we know about
- Eighteen abortion workers have quit their jobs and walked away from the abortion industry
- Three abortion facilities completely shut down following local 40 Days for Life campaigns
- Hundreds of women and men have been spared from the tragic effects of abortion, including a lifetime of regrets
- More than 400 news stories have been featured in newspapers, magazines, radio shows and TV programs from coast to coast … and overseas
- Many people with past abortion experiences have stepped forward to begin post-abortion healing and recovery