When a group calls its protest an occupation - it's obvious that there isn't much positive (if any) to expect from their protest. Fortunately, they don't yet have the means to establish their "class justice" by force. But their own vocabulary makes it perfectly clear what they would do to our nation if they had the power.
They argue that "the richest 1%" isn't taxed enough and they claim to represent the remaining 99%. But they ignore one important fact: when we (the real 99%) need money, we go out and work; take extra hours or get a second job, if needed. But when these crazed commies need money - they demand more taxes on those that are more hard-working and more successful than they are.
Don't be fooled; if what they ask for ever gets implemented - it won't stop at the richest 1%. That's just how any "redistribution" works - no matter how hard you try there will always be those believing that they don't get enough, that they deserve more...
And, talking about the "richest 1%" - it was just 7 or 8 months ago when the provincial government rolled back the tax reduction for those in the upper bracket, restoring higher rate to even more than 1% of the richest taxpayers. Do you think it satisfied those crazed commies? Of course it didn't. They won't be satisfied until the extra tax money confiscated from their better-off neighbors goes directly into their pockets.
Some complain that the media doesn't give those parasites enough coverage. And, although the media has been much friendlier to them than to let's say the Tea Party movement, in some way, it is true - there's a lot about the occupiers (and the ultra-left protesters in general) that never gets media coverage.
Update: Mockupy wall street - Andrew Breitbart, a "bad-boy journalist" from Los Angeles talks about the occupiers' rallies on Ezra Levant's show. The interview includes some video clips - see for yourself what these rallies are all about and who is behind this "mass grassroots protest".